Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I found a beautiful layout and OMG, it's just so, so....amazing!

Wow - seriously, I went into the Flutter Expressions gallery and found some real treasures!! I actually went there looking for a layout of mine and saw this absolute gorgeous heartfelt layout that completely changed the direction of my post today.

Please take a look at this beautiful layout from kelseyll:


and here is the other half of this 2 pager:


Wow did you read that journaling?? It brought tears to my eyes. Wow, that kind of relationship takes 2 very strong women working together to make sure their daughter has a good life. How often do you hear about this kind of thing? Probably not often so think about it and smile - there are good people left in this world.

Lisa used the kit called The Hardest Part and the associated word bits to make this absolute gorgeousness. Here's a pic of the kit and the image is linked:






Next one I found (oh, imagine that!) is my Little Charmer layout:


I had such a great time making this layout because it was really a lot of fun. The layout came together really quick and it was a fun kit to work with. There are a lot of things that I could've used in the kit and I chose those particular ones and am happy I did because it's one my favorites. This was done using the kit from Katherine called Say What!? - check it out here:




For those of you who love papers and some really cool, different ones - THIS is the kit for you - these are my all time favorite papers from her. If you are like me and like to get crazy sometimes, this kit has crazy :)

Check it out at the Sunshine Studio Scraps store, you won't be sorry!! I'll be back soon with some more awesome layouts from the gallery!

Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment