Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Templates Out Today from Scrap-A-Holic Designs!

Check them out - these are just released today and are called Anything Goes Vol. 1. Look how pretty:


Here is my page I made with the first one in the set:

SAH_FE

I bet you are thinking boy the kit she used is awfully yummy and you are right! It is!!! It's a kit called Old Fashioned Sweetness by Flutter Expressions. Check this cute kit out, it's perfect for birthdays, celebrations, if you are a food blogger (or not) and you want to show off your cupcakes you just baked or the epic cake you made for your birthday celebrations-this kit is perfect!



If you have never seen any of Katherine's kits you should really go check them out. She's not only got awesome kits (insert laugh from my husband here) but the papers she makes are AMAZING!! Her papers have got to be my favorite thing about her kits work. :)

I'll be posting on the Flutter Expressions CT blog tomorrow and if you go over there now there are some goodies from the team waiting. Here is the link for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment